6:15 PM

Jessica Simpson's engagement denial

Posted by samuel

Jessica Simpson has denied she is getting engaged to American football star Tony Romo.

The 'Come on Over' singer dismissed claims she had been shopping for a ring with Tony after performing at a NASCAR pre-race concert in North Carolina on Saturday (11.10.08).

Jessica said: "Tony and I have not gone to [fashion store] Neiman Marcus - somebody said we bought a ring there. I couldn't drag Tony in to Neiman Marcus if I tried."

Comment on this Article

However, the 'Dukes of Hazzard' actress revealed the couple's romance is blossoming, describing herself as: "Beyond the moon and stars. I'm very happy."

Jessica, who re-launched herself as a country music singer earlier this year, had a lesson in changing race car tyres in the pit lane at the Bank of America 500 race.

Jessica also talked about her musical switch from pop to country, saying: "Country music is where my heart is. It's been a shock to the media and the outside world but, to my friends, family and loved ones, it's somewhere I've always been.

"I'm not setting out to prove anything, I'm just trying to be me. Also, I feel I've been through a lot and I have a lot to say about it."

0 comments: