11:32 AM

Paris Hilton's Sherlock role

Posted by samuel


Paris Hilton is set to star in Guy Ritchie's new movie 'Sherlock Holmes'.

The hotel heiress - who has previously appeared in movies including 'House of Wax' and 'The Hottie and the Nottie' - spoke to the director when she visited his London pub The Punchbowl.

She is quoted as saying: "I had a few words with Guy. He could be offering me a role in his new 'Sherlock Holmes' movie."

Comment on this Article

Paris also revealed she was thrilled when they played her debut single 'Stars Are Blind' in the pub, adding: "I was happy when they played my song. But I couldn't really remember the words - it's been a while since I last sang it."

'Sherlock Holmes' stars Robert Downey Jr. as the fictional British detective, Rachel McAdams as his love interest and Jude Law as his sidekick Dr. Watson.

0 comments: